I had a MUCH bigger TBR planned for this month but it never happened. I got a new puppy and she took over my life mostly (in the best way!). I’m still really happy with my reads this month because as you can see by the ratings, I had a great month quality wise and that is what is most important.
- The Girl King by Mimi Yu <— see full review Here
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer *****
- Slayer by Kiersten White ****
- Ivy Aberdeen’s Letter to the World by Ashley Herring Blake *****
- The Light Between Worlds by Laura Weymouth *****
- Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marisa Meyer – Currently reading
I don’t really know what my favorite read was this month. They were all fantastic so I refuse to choose!
I’m pretty happy with my month, I read 4 books and 4 Graphic Novels:
- Lockwood & Co The Screaming Staircase by Jonathan Stroud ***
- The Magician’s Land by Lev Grossman *****
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- Lifel1k3 by Jay Kristoff <— see full review Here
- Hidden Heartbreak by Emma Lee ***
- Book Love by Debbie Tung *****
- What Makes Girls Sick and Tired by Lucile de Pesloüan & Geneviève Darling ****
- Watersnakes by Tony Sandoval ****
My favourite reads of the month were Lifel1k3 and The Magician’s Land.